Monday, April 26, 2010

Supplement Queen

So I had a wonderfull weekend at my mother in laws. I told her I struggle with sugar cravings and she told me about Chromium Picolinate. Take 2 Capsules twice a day and guess what...it works! I didn't crave sugar as long as I took it. It also helps with insulin and helps the body to burn more fat. Also she told me about chlorophyll capsules. You take 2 a day and they help you stay regular and is good for belly fat. I googled it and found that it is also a good cancer fighter and has a ton of other good qualities for you. I can tell you I feel a lot better. I don't feel as tired. I feel healthier and strong. I hiked some trails with my sister and I burned 867 calories. It was a great weekend to detox from sugar and feel healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment