Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chicken Fajitas

So I ran 1.3 miles yesterday!! I just might be able to run that 5k after all. I still have 2 1/2 months to train. I'm so proud of myself because litteraly the most I could run was 1/4 of a mile and I would stop. I've been eating terrible all day today. I'm craving sugar so bad. yesterday I made chicken fajitas and they were yummy. I like to skip the tortilla and eat mine in a bowl with some chopped lettuce. In a skillet I put:

1 chopped onion
1 chopped bell pepper
4 cut up chicken breasts
mushrooms
6 stalks of asparagus
1 packet taco season

Toppings:

low-fat cheddar cheese
chopped tomatos
avocado w/ fresh lemon juice

1 comment:

  1. Are you at the grocery store all the time? I can't imagine how you have all these ingredients in your house at any given time! Impressive...
    PS You are a punk for not visiting me while in SJ.

    ReplyDelete