Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weigh-in day was yesterday and I forgot...I weigh 203. I'm surprised that I didn't gain 10lbs from my birthday weekend. Friday I went to Cajun food and ate donuts basically and fried food for lunch. Then I went to the cheesecake factory and had a salad and cheesecake. I ate pineapple upside down cake and waffles on saturday and sunday turkey dinner with cannied yams and still more cake and ice cream! Imagine I could be under 200 if I hadn't eaten so terrible. But here's the good news. Before I would've let that horrible couple days destroy me. I would tell myself that I'm a failure and why try anymore. I've learned that 1 or 2...or 3 bad days don't get to determine the outcome of my life. So what I enjoyed myself for my birthday I picked myself up on monday and began again and I am still down 1lb. I was 204 last wednesday. I didn't have a computer to blog my weigh-in

ps I have always wondered why I weigh more after I exercise really hard the day before. I would get so frustrated feeling like the scale should go down not up. I just learned from Dr. Oz that it's because your muscles swell and hold fluid in them. Good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment