Friday, February 19, 2010

Beef Stew

Soooo I have to confess something....I gained 2 lbs! I have been eating sooo bad. I had pizza twice this week and my sister made fried angel wings...BUT I am back going strong. I walked to hollywood video from my house which is about 4.5 miles. I have tried to run 2 days in a row but I think i am too fat to run because my shin splints are KILLING me. So I have walked 4-5 miles for 3 days in a row. I am secretly in a competition to lose weight but the other person doesn't know we are competing. She'll find out when I look really hot! So it's really cold outside and feels like a beef stew day

1 Onion
1lb top round steak cut into cubes
2 1/2 c reduced sodium beef broth
4 potatos
1 lb baby carrots
1 can tomato soup + 1 can water
2tbs tapioca
2 tbs lemon pepper

throw in a crock pot and cook for 7 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment