Friday, January 15, 2010

Chicken Salad, Salad

I'm down 2 more lbs! It's been so easy. I'm not counting calories or anything I just wait until my stomach growls to eat and I eat smaller portions. New concept for me! I also make healthier choices. Like when I want to snack I grab an orange. I replaced white pastas and bread with whole wheat and I exercise at least 4-5 times a week. I LOVE Zumba! It's seriously the best work out. I burn about 500 calories per class. Which is more than I burn in a spin class. Plus I don't watch the clock and count down the minutes until it's time for cool down. It's a latin based dance class that has you shaking your booty! So I forgot about this salad that I love. It's called chicken salad, salad

3 0z canned chicken
1-2 tea relish
1 tea chopped onion
chopped apples
1 tbs reduced fat mayonnaise
(i like to add some curry powder to season)

Mix all together and put on top of 2 cups of lettuce

Calories 271
Protein 21.3
Carbs 13.8
fat 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment