Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 7

I gave in...but not too bad. I had less lemom bars on the plate but I did give it away. Also I did horribble on Saturday night. I went to my friends house and I ate i don't know how many handfuls of trader joes macademia (i have sat her spelling and re-spelling that word..if I spelled it wrong...opps) nut caramel popcorn. It was yummy and so not worth the guilt or the calories. I also ate bruscetta that was drowning in olive oil...that might've been worth the calories..at least it was tomatos?!?!? Anyhow I have been feeling so guilty about not eating good that I almost felt like screw it...but I have eaten fabulous (I'm trying to sing the fergie song to remember how to spell this word...not working!) today. The best feeling is being able to feel proud of yourself at the end of the day. So put down that crappy food ladies it's not worth the guilt! Laura made some smoothies today for her kids with bananas,pineapple,strawberries,blueberries and SPINACH! It's sounds terrible but she said you couldn't taste the spinach...I'm intrigued! I might need to go get some spinach. I watched Dr Oz today and he laid out a 12 day plan to loose weight. Check it out on www.droz.com . No recipe today because nobody would want the recipe for my gross crab salad. It was basically canned crab, salad mix, lemon and ground flax seed. I felt like I was being sooo healthy and I even choked about half of it down before I had to stop. It was mush in my mouth...now I have to figure out what I am making for dinner. I know we will be having brussel sprouts. My kids love them...go figure!

p.s. Laura I love your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment