Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 9

So I'm down another pound! Wednesdays are going to be my weigh-in days (because it's the day after biggest loser!) I'm 212...it feels so good to be in control and I'm actually starting to like the hunger...weird but somehow it makes me feel stronger to be able to decide when and how much I will eat rather than feeling like a slave to food. So on Dr. Oz on monday he said that eating spicy foods in the morning will help you eat less during the day.

So today I made some yummy eggs. I want to eat them for lunch they were so good. I got some diced ham from walmart. They come in a package like lunch meat. They only have 70 calories for 2oz. I threw 2 0z in a pan with 2 tea chopped onions and sauted then in a bowl I combined 3 egg whites with 1 whole egg and mixed that with 1/4 tea red pepper and poured that over the ham and onions. At the end I added 1 slice of the american sliced cheese and put the eggs ontop of some fresh spinach. It was so good and not too spicy. I could probably have used more red pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment