Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 10

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm down 2 more pounds. I really have to stop weighing everyday but I can't help it. I have to know. I walked to pick up my 1st grader from school, which has a really big hill. I burned about 400 calories round trip. Then last night I was bored because there were no good shows on tv so I went for a walk with my sister. It's 3.2 miles and we even tried to run a little bit. We made it about 6 blocks and had to stop. Some day I will be able to run the entire time... I'm having my eggs again for breakfast. Also the cuties I got from walmart were delicious. I've been snacking on those all day and need to go get some more. I'm making turkey chili for dinner. I'll post the recipe tomorrow because I'm late getting my little girl to school!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm a total obsessive weigher too! I weigh myself every morning AND night and sometimes in between! If you come up with any tips of how to stop this obsession please share!

    ReplyDelete