Friday, January 22, 2010

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

I'm doing good so far. Wednesday was really hard for me. I was craving sweets like no other. I ended up mixing powder sugar with some peanut butter to satisfy my sweet tooth....not so low in calories I know. So I have found a guilt free dessert.

1 box angel food cake mix
1 can crushed pineapples

mix together and bake according to box. Only add the can pineapple no water and anything extra.
So yummy! I think I am baking it tonight!

Laura that apple cake sounds yummy! I just bought a bunch of apples from costco yesterday. I think I will have to try it. Will you FB me your recipe?

1 comment:

  1. This is an old weight watchers recipe. It's great isn't it?! You can do the same thing with a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree. The you get DE-licious pumpkin spice cake and it's LOW FAT!

    Love the blog! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete